erotic-tangerineserotic-tangerines

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Intruder Returns Intruder Returns

Pretty good for the most part

The main problem I noticed was the animating of the joints... particularly the elbows. I would also recommend working on your human anatomy as well. Well animated, I give you props on that... but pay attention to how the human body looks and moves, and you could really have something.

A Link To The Ass(Part 2) A Link To The Ass(Part 2)

Definately no Link's Quest for Ass

... that was quite horrid... and i'm one to laugh at dick and fart jokes ( i have the complete kevin smith collection including an evening with kevin smith ). was poorly written, no real sense of timing or what's actually funny. only made front page because it uses link sprites. humor is not using low-brow just to use it, you have to know how to use it... and this guy does not know how.

The Dating game(MF VR) The Dating game(MF VR)

sorry dude, but it's not that good

i dont' really like blamming, but this seriously needs to be redone, the audio is horrid and needs to be cleaned up a lot. the visuals could be a lot smoother. the concept wasnt' bad.... but the technical part could be cleaned up. and try to manage your file size a little better.

MonkFlash responds:

ya ya eat shit

Adventures in Weirdland Adventures in Weirdland

The only thing I really found to not be working when I played was the achievements for the coins didn't seem to activate, not even the 250 mark (and considering that I maxed out all upgrades, I collected more than enough cash to do the job). It would also be nice to know how many waves of drops there are to deal with.

Best Hungry Fish Best Hungry Fish

Collision is still a bit off on the puffer fish.

Netigen responds:

Sorry for that, my mistake. Collision for puffer fish and jellyfish now works properly

Ants Warriors Ants Warriors

Is it just me, or does it seem like the enemy is gaining the benefits of my upgrades as well? It seems that no matter how upgraded I get, that they are pretty much just matching me.