View Profile erotic-tangerines

3 w/ Responses

The only thing I really found to not be working when I played was the achievements for the coins didn't seem to activate, not even the 250 mark (and considering that I maxed out all upgrades, I collected more than enough cash to do the job). It would also be nice to know how many waves of drops there are to deal with.

Collision is still a bit off on the puffer fish.

Netigen responds:

Sorry for that, my mistake. Collision for puffer fish and jellyfish now works properly

Is it just me, or does it seem like the enemy is gaining the benefits of my upgrades as well? It seems that no matter how upgraded I get, that they are pretty much just matching me.

Interesting concept adding a story to Solitare, but there is one really annoying thing about this game... well make that two: The music doesn't stay off when you turn it off, and it doesn't keep your progress.

Veinom responds:

The progress should save. Maybe your browser or your PC got weird settings. About the music.. yeah just mute it everytime you change screens.

For a Zelda emulation it feels far from complete, for instance: you should be able to get hearts and rupees out of the cut bushes. The collision detection system seems to need improvement, and I can't tell if there's to be further interactions with any of the NPC's other than their initial statements.

...

Even if the audio didn't sound horrible, that was the dumbest waste of time for anyone who made or viewed this.

zen-zen responds:

You sir, are a cum guzzling gutter slut.

This went too far

Sure, a little skin now and then on newgrounds is fun... but this is repeated rape. There is nothing sexy about this... I find it sickening. I'm not against nudity or a sex game, but this went way too far.

here i am, battling the forces of stupid people.

36, Male